- Jan 12, 2015
Ableton Live 9 Suite
Create, produce and perform. Create ideas, make changes without stopping, and capture everything as you work. If you’ve used music software before, you’re already familiar with one half of Ableton Live. Live’s Arrangement View is a familiar working space: time moves from left to right, while tracks are stacked vertically. But Live also features the revolutionary Session View: a unique sketchpad for improvising, playing and performing with musical ideas, without the constraints of the timeline. Freely and independently start and stop any number of audio or MIDI loops – everything stays in sync. Almost everything in Live works in real-time – add, reorder or remove devices, play with Live’s flexible track routing and more – all without interrupting your creative flow.
- The instruments and sounds you need to make music.
- Effects, processing and tweaking.
- Work with instruments and effects the way you want to.
- Tools that understand audio, instead of just playing it.
- Software you can play.
- Whatever you want it to be.
- Improvements and feature changes.
How to Activate?
- Download and install software, do not run it.
- Download Patch and Run it as administrator on installation directory of Ableton: Default is C:\ProgramData\Ableton\Live 9 Suite\Program
- Patch will create the file “Authorize.auz” in same folder.
- Double click on the “Authorize.auz” to ACTIVATE and run the application.
- To keep you safe block Ableton with your Firewall.