I Am Alive-RELOADED

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Dante, Dec 3, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest,
    it's look like you are not registered yet , get more benefit by registering on freeware sys like chat with staff , request for software and games , many more ... register now .
  3. Welcome Guest,
    We are now live on discord as-well , do join it FreewareSys See you there ^_^ .

ANNOUNCEMENT: We have recently started giveaway section, feel free to check it too : GIVEAWAY SECTION

1. Dante

Dante Super Moderator
    Staff Member Super Moderator

Aug 4, 2015
    Male
    Student
    [​IMG]

Title
    : I Am Alive-RELOADED
    Genre: Action, Adventure, Shooter
    Developer: Ubisoft Shanghaï
    Publisher: Ubisoft
    Release Date: 7 Sep, 2012
    File Size: 1.96 GB / Torrent file

Free Download I Am Alive PC Game – In the post-apocalyptic action/adventure I Am Alive, players are faced with thought-provoking choices in the role of a survivor on a journey to find his wife and daughter, who were lost during the “Event.” Arriving at his hometown of Haventon one year after it happened, he finds the town in shambles. Buildings are …

DESCRIPTION

In the post-apocalyptic action/adventure, I Am Alive; players are faced with thought-provoking choices in the role of a survivor on a journey to find his wife and daughter, who were lost during the “Event.” Arriving at his hometown of Haventon one year after it happened, he finds the town in shambles. Buildings are destroyed, toxic ash fills the streets, and society has been torn, causing inhabitants to take all necessary actions to survive.

In I Am Alive, players will be challenged by both their environment and their enemies. Stamina and resource management are key when being exposed to deadly atmospheres and scaling enormous buildings in search of supplies. The unique combat system requires players to utilize intimidation: cowards are easily swayed with an empty gun, while other enemies will put players to the test.

SCREENSHOT

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    INSTALL NOTE

1. Unrar
    2. Burn or mount the image
    3. Install the game
    4. Copy the content from \Crack directory on the DVD to the src\System\ sub-directory of where you installed the game. As usual, we recommend blocking this exe along with the launcher exe using your systems firewall
    5. Play the game
    Torrent File available
    Below

Attached Files:

filthandrage, Manos_F, iHamdy and 2 others like this.
  2. Loading...